Thursday, February 16, 2012

Springtime pillow cover

Here is a pillow cover that I finished this morning. I still need to find or make a pillow form to stuff it with but it is ready to go. I am having fun doing a few fast projects  to be used in the rental home that my DH will be moving to when he starts his new job.  We have lots of spare furniture that we will be pulling from our current home and a vacation home in Charleston, SC that we are hoping to sell. 

The pattern for this pillow came from the Oct. 2010 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting and I think that it will make a happy addition to our home in Florida.  Lots of white, yellow, blue, green and pink should make everyday feel sunny and bright!

4 comments:

Brandie said...

Beautiful! I agree it'll look good in Florida, or even in California. Hint hint

Julierose said...

Isn't this lovely!! Very Springy--really like those scallops....Julierose

sunny said...

How pretty! Where is your home in Florida? I'm visiting FL right now, and it is so beautiful!

Carrie P. said...

Sweet! I kept that pattern out of the magazine too. One day!