One of my most popular posts is one I did about a year ago about the Rachel Meyer quilt. In preparation for my back surgery I had prepped 6 blocks for stitching and quickly stitched 2 of the blocks. And then life happened. And the project was set aside while we endured the upheaval of another major move. At last I am back on track and while traveling to Ohio last week I was able to work on this block.
And I am feeling the excitement of this project again. Here are the first 3 blocks and I have started work on the next one. I am feeling the appliqué mojo returning, yay!
Work continues on my sampler blocks too and here are a few more.
This last one was particularly challenging as there were so many bias edges going on. Frankly I am amazed it turned out this well.