Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas presents

This week my little sewing group had our Christmas get together and we exchanged gifts. I made these little owl pincushions and matching needlecases.  It was so much fun putting the fabric together and making these that I may have to make one for myself.

And here are the lovely things I received. A wonderful handmade ornament (looking forward to the tutorial for this one), a personalized pot holder is not only quilted but embroidered too and a cute little snowman plate. Thanks ladies for these treats and especially your friendship.

5 comments:

Penny from S.C. said...

Love it! Where did you get the pattern for the little owls? So cute.....

Janet said...

I lov the owls, what did you stuff them with? I love swapping gifts with my sewing friends, it's so much fun to see what they come up with.

Carrie P. said...

oh, those pincushions and needle books are adorable.

Karen said...

I like the owls.

Rachaeldaisy said...

What lovely gifts you exchanged!! Your friend knows you well to give you a snowman. The pot holder is far too pretty to use as a pot holder and the little decoration is so pretty. Your owls and neddle books are lovely and fun to see them in different colour combinations!