Not so pretty like this but done. And the directional prints worked, yippee!! I was so tempted to just sew all these together but I really would prefer to do that after I have had a chance to arrange them on the design wall. And I decided to go completely random with the corner triangles so I need to be able to arrange those as well. But here is a preview of how a block will look.
Isn't it pretty. And I couldn't help showing off those stripes all going in the same direction! I will wait to share the rest of the blocks til next week when we put them together.
And just for fun I thought I would share what my design wall looks like right now. My random bright sampler and my Aiming for Accuracy Quilt Along blocks.
Sorry for the blurry photo. My new sewing room is working out well but sadly it is impossible to get a straight shot of the design wall. Most of this comes down tomorrow morning so I can use it to assemble a quilt that I am pattern testing for my son. Hope to share that soon!