Friday, October 14, 2011

Hexies coming together

I just set my hexies on my bed and aren't they looking pretty.  I've decided that this quilt is going to hang on the wall behind this bed so I can enjoy it everyday.  I had no idea how time consuming these little things were going to be when I started this project so I don't want it to end up folded up in a pile and besides if it is for the wall it won't have to be so big!  I'm definitely planning an appliqued medallion center surrounded by these hexagons and perhaps something extra in the borders. 

Thanks to everyone who responded to my last post.  I didn't know about "refreshing" a page so that info helped and I think I have solved a few other problems on my own.  This blogging can be frustrating but I am learning lots, both about computers and quilting!

Off to make more hexies!

4 comments:

Julierose said...

I love your hexagons; I notice there is only one "path" of white hexies in between flowers. Perhaps the problem I am having is because I have two in between...Julierose

Janet said...

Looking at your hexagons makes me want to get back to mine pronto. I think you'll end up with a gorgeous quilt.

sunny said...

OH my, your hexies are beautiful! Actually, I've read several posts, and all your work is beautiful. What size are your hexies? If you're using something smaller than 1 inch, you should check out the hexie punch from Creative Memories. I've used it for a couple of smaller projects. And no, I'm not a CM consultant. But I am a new follower of yours!

Cardygirl said...

Just stunning...love all those hexies & that medallion is divine!